You love your time on the saddle whether it on the road or the trail. You feel a sense of freedom with every stroke of the pedal. Despite the occasional cramping in your inner thigh, and the partial spasm in your low back, there is no place you would rather be.
Whether you put in most of your saddle time on the weekends, or you are training for you next big race, massage can be extremely helpful in obtaining your optimal performance. With proper nutrition and regular massages you will see:
– a decrease in cramping while on the saddle
– increased power efficiency to your pedal
– increased flexibility and range of motion
– improved circulation
– decreased delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
– faster recovery after your big day of training, or race